1. Because you may as well earn rewards while spending your hard-earned money:
2. If you use your credit card for everything:
Intro Offer: Earn 10,000 bonus miles when you spend $1,000 on purchases within the first three months, equal to $100 in travel.
3. If you’re based near a Delta hub:
Intro Offer: Earn 30,000 bonus miles toward Award Travel after you spend $500 on the card within the first three months of membership.
Delta Airline Hubs: Atlanta, JFK, LaGuardia, Detroit, Minneapolis, Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky
4. If you like eating out:
Intro Offer: 40,000 bonus points after you spend $3,000 in the first three months, equal to $500.
5. If you enjoy staying at nicer hotels:
Intro Offer: Earn up to 25,000 bonus points: 10,000 after your first purchase and another 15,000 after you spend $5,000 within the first six months of membership. Get 5,000 bonus Starpoints after you transfer 20,000 Starpoints to a frequent flyer program.
Intro Offer: Earn 10,000 bonus points after qualifying transactions, that can be $100 toward travel purchases. 0% Introductory APR for 12 billing cycles.
7. Best all-around deal:
Intro Offer: Earn 20,000 bonus miles if you make $1,000 or more in purchases in the first three months of membership, equal to $200. 0% introductory APR on purchases for the first 12 months after account opening. Complimentary subscription to TripIt Pro mobile travel organizer.
All information updated as of 7/13/13.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- Less than 24 hours after AT&T announced an $85 billion deal to buy Time Warner, politicians are expressing skepticism and opposition.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.