1. Because you may as well earn rewards while spending your hard-earned money:
2. If you use your credit card for everything:
Intro Offer: Earn 10,000 bonus miles when you spend $1,000 on purchases within the first three months, equal to $100 in travel.
3. If you’re based near a Delta hub:
Intro Offer: Earn 30,000 bonus miles toward Award Travel after you spend $500 on the card within the first three months of membership.
Delta Airline Hubs: Atlanta, JFK, LaGuardia, Detroit, Minneapolis, Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky
4. If you like eating out:
Intro Offer: 40,000 bonus points after you spend $3,000 in the first three months, equal to $500.
5. If you enjoy staying at nicer hotels:
Intro Offer: Earn up to 25,000 bonus points: 10,000 after your first purchase and another 15,000 after you spend $5,000 within the first six months of membership. Get 5,000 bonus Starpoints after you transfer 20,000 Starpoints to a frequent flyer program.
Intro Offer: Earn 10,000 bonus points after qualifying transactions, that can be $100 toward travel purchases. 0% Introductory APR for 12 billing cycles.
7. Best all-around deal:
Intro Offer: Earn 20,000 bonus miles if you make $1,000 or more in purchases in the first three months of membership, equal to $200. 0% introductory APR on purchases for the first 12 months after account opening. Complimentary subscription to TripIt Pro mobile travel organizer.
All information updated as of 7/13/13.
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- Britain's Supreme Court has ruled that Prime Minister Theresa May needs to consult parliament before triggering Brexit.
- People are backing one of the Women's March organizers after conservative blogs claimed she has deep ties to terrorism.
- You could be consuming fake news on Snapchat Discover. The app is now making publishers fact-check their content 👻