3. …besides picking a caption, that is.
8. You may have accidentally liked a photo uploaded “56w” ago while stalking someone.
11. You have used the word “insta” as a verb before.
12. You live and die by the numbers in the little orange box.
13. You tend to overreact when you accidentally post a photo before you meant to.
14. This is what you look like when waiting for the first like after you upload a picture.
23. Your friends and family start to get concerned if you haven’t Instagrammed anything in a few days.
26. Your friends hate going on trips with you because you want to stop every five minutes to take a picture.
- "We can never apologize enough." United released its report on the plane dragging accident, and outlined changes it'll make to prevent similar incidents.
- Republicans have breathed new life into their once dead Obamacare replacement and it may be enough to get the bill through the House.
- Sebastian Gorka couldn't make it as a national security expert in Hungary, but that's not stopping him from advising President Trump.
- People are calling the Trump administration's new "criminal alien" hotline to report how they've been victimized by space aliens 👽☎️