3. …besides picking a caption, that is.
8. You may have accidentally liked a photo uploaded “56w” ago while stalking someone.
11. You have used the word “insta” as a verb before.
12. You live and die by the numbers in the little orange box.
13. You tend to overreact when you accidentally post a photo before you meant to.
14. This is what you look like when waiting for the first like after you upload a picture.
23. Your friends and family start to get concerned if you haven’t Instagrammed anything in a few days.
26. Your friends hate going on trips with you because you want to stop every five minutes to take a picture.
- After Donald Trump and the Republicans spectacularly failed to repeal Obamacare, Wall Street now realizes that massive tax cuts may not happen 😅 💸
- Jared Kushner, President Trump's son-in-law and adviser, has volunteered to testify in the Senate about his multiple meetings with the Russian ambassador.
- Attorney General Sessions threatened to block money to so-called sanctuary cities that don't help deport undocumented immigrants with criminal records.
- After stopping three girls from boarding a plane for wearing leggings, United Airlines is getting mocked by everyone from Chrissy Teigen to Delta ✈️ 👀