5. Having the saleswoman ask you if you need a “larger” size?
10. Having the security guard think you stole something you walked in with because the store happens to sell it too.
13. Walking into Victoria’s Secret and being asked repeatedly if you want a “bra fitting.”
14. Having your bags break on your way out of the store.
15. Only realizing you forgot your wallet after they’ve rung up all your stuff.
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- President Trump addressed the Conservative Political Action Conference, or CPAC, where he lashed out at the media and defended his agenda.
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.