1. The boat races are your favorite days of the year.
2. You Instagram a picture of the sunset at least once a month.
3. You graduated with the same people you started Pre-K with.
4. You’ve raged at the McDonalds on the corner of Bee Ridge and US 41.
5. You know pretty much everyone your age.
6. Nothing will ever compare to SunniBunni.
7. You’ve gotten your ID taken at Beach Club.
8. Sarasota Square Mall was the place to be in middle school.
9. You participated in crew.
10. Cotillion was actually pretty fun.
11. You’ve chilled with hippies at drum circle.
12. Half of your wardrobe is from Shore.
13. Tourists are your worst enemy.
14. With the exception of snowbirds, of course.
15. You’ve blacked out on Siesta Key Beach.
16. And at Turkey Trot.
17. Anddddd again at Santa Stumble.
18. You lived no more than twenty minutes from the beach.
19. Either you or one of your friends was very "privileged."
20. You’ve seen multiple tourists take pictures in front of this statue making "the pose."
21. You’ve celeb watched every time the Sarasota Film Festival came to town.
22. You feel slightly obligated to brag about having some of the best beaches in the world.
23. First Fridays at Lakewood Ranch Main Street were the best place to watch old people get wasted.
24. You went to one of Brian Thomas’ high school raves.
25. You’ve seen enough beach weddings to last a lifetime.
26. You went to Palm Bay Beach Club to mess with drunk spring breakers.
27. You know the best place to get a meal is on The Circle.
28. And you know that wherever you go in life, it won’t ever compare to Sarasota.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!