Cheaply upgrade your christmas lights this year with these four simple tricks.
1. Gold Spray Paint Lights
Transform those ugly green wires with a fre$h coat of paint.
* Large bulb string lights
* Gold spray paint
* Several bread tags (better start eating, that's a lot of bread)
1. Remove all the bulbs from their sockets.
2. Spray paint the sockets and wire.
3. Once dry, screw in your bulbs.
2. Ping Pong Ball Lights
Make sure you have...
* Ping-pong balls
* X-Acto knife
* Low-wattage LED lights
1. Make tiny criss-cross slits in each ping pong ball.
2. Attach them to each socket.
3. Bread Tag Light Hanging
All you'll need is...
* String lights
* Bread tag
1. String your lights around your tree.
2. Secure the lights to the branches at inconspicuous places.
4. Tupperware Extension Cord Cover
Make sure to grab....
* Tupperware container
* Extension cords
# Cut a 1-inch square into the rim of the tupperware. Make the same cut on the opposite side.
# Place the extension cords into the tupperware, using the cuts to feed the wire out.
# Secure the tupperware lid.