1. “There’s no other way to say this, I hate your kid.”
2. “Although academically okay, your child has no other redeeming qualities.”
3. (Your child is) “a complete and utter jerk in all ways.”
4. (I have a student that) “dresses like a streetwalker.”
5. (My students are) “out of contol,” “rude, lazy, disengaged whiners,” “rat-like,” and “frightfully dim.”
6. “I hear the trash company is hiring.”
7. Natalie’s Interview with ABC: Sometimes the truth hurts
“I don’t think I did anything wrong.”
- Trump's pick for education secretary, Betsy DeVos, could face a contentious confirmation hearing — at least by standards of the position.
- Prime Minister Theresa May's Brexit: no single market, parliamentary vote on the final deal, and a warning to the EU not to punish the UK.
- At least 40 Democratic lawmakers are boycotting Donald Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- Most hate crimes go unreported. Help BuzzFeed News and other news outlets document hate crimes and harassment in the US.
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact email@example.com to let us know.