1. “There’s no other way to say this, I hate your kid.”
2. “Although academically okay, your child has no other redeeming qualities.”
3. (Your child is) “a complete and utter jerk in all ways.”
4. (I have a student that) “dresses like a streetwalker.”
5. (My students are) “out of contol,” “rude, lazy, disengaged whiners,” “rat-like,” and “frightfully dim.”
6. “I hear the trash company is hiring.”
7. Natalie’s Interview with ABC: Sometimes the truth hurts
“I don’t think I did anything wrong.”
- The Dakota Access Pipeline will no longer cross under a river near the Standing Rock Sioux reservation, a major victory for protesters.
- An armed man was arrested Sunday near a pizza spot named in a Hillary Clinton conspiracy rumor. Here's how "Pizzagate" was spread.
- The death toll from Oakland's warehouse party fire has risen to 33. "We're expecting the worst and hoping for the best," officials said Sunday.
- A woman clapped back at her anti-gay neighbor using festive rainbow Christmas lights 🎄👏
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.