1. “There’s no other way to say this, I hate your kid.”
2. “Although academically okay, your child has no other redeeming qualities.”
3. (Your child is) “a complete and utter jerk in all ways.”
4. (I have a student that) “dresses like a streetwalker.”
5. (My students are) “out of contol,” “rude, lazy, disengaged whiners,” “rat-like,” and “frightfully dim.”
6. “I hear the trash company is hiring.”
7. Natalie’s Interview with ABC: Sometimes the truth hurts
“I don’t think I did anything wrong.”
- Hillary Clinton made her debut with VP pick Tim Kaine, who dipped into Spanish and spoke on support for immigration reform and gun control.
- The gunman who killed at least 10 people at a Munich, Germany mall on Friday was an 18-year-old "obsessed" with mass shootings, police said.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at