2. It captivated users with completely ridiculous & disgusting game premises: Boogerman, ToeJam & Earl, Earthworm Jim…
Who wouldn’t want to burp and fart on toilet trolls to kill them? And collecting plungers instead of coins or rings was a lovely touch. Not to mention ample snot, trash, fecal matter and, of course, boogers.
An earthworm destined to fight evil and save Princess Whats-Her-Name. No seriously, her name is Princess Whats-Her-Name.
Alien rappers with revolting names? Does a better story exist? I think not.
Lion King was terrifying to play! Hakuna Matata, my ass.
Timon saying “It starts…” at the beginning still echoes in my dreams.
And most importantly, aquired valuable driving practice! Young female millennials learned to drive with Barbie in the trademark pink convertible – weaving in and out of traffic, avoiding on-coming traffic, swerving away from pedestrians. Talk about real world preparation!
“Covered you like a rug!”
“And the survey says…. DENIED!”
“Friends don’t let friends drive and dunk!”
“Is it the shoes?!”
“He’s building himself a house… one brick at a time!”
“Just like your mother’s top drawer - nothin’ but nylon!”
Best. Announcers. Ever.
17. There’s thousands of titles and you can buy them for PENNIES… literally!
- Let the Brexit countdown begin: Prime Minister Theresa May has invoked Article 50. Britain is set to leave the EU by 2019.
- The US House of Representatives voted to undo landmark internet privacy rules that protect your sensitive information 💻
- Companies like Nestle, Ben & Jerry's, and General Mills say they'll keep fighting carbon pollution despite Trump's climate change executive order.
- Two UN investigators' bodies were found in a shallow grave after they went missing in the Democratic Republic of Congo.