10. “Hot Streets” (Chicago, 1978)
I wonder what the guy on right was thinking…”I gotta get the f#*k out of this picture, quick.”
9. “Lovesexy” (Prince, 1988)
If this was anyone other than Prince, it would have locked up a spot in the top 3…but it is Prince.
8. “Push Push” (Herbie Mann, 1971)
What can be more gay than a sweaty, naked jazz flautist? A sweaty, naked jazz flautist naming his album “Push Push”. At least it has bonus tracks.
7. “Live It Up” (Crosby, Stills, & Nash, 1990)
6. “Return To Pooh Corner” (Kenny Loggins, 1994)
In Kenny’s defense, this was an album for children. The unicorn put it over the edge. It sold a half-million copies, so what the hell do I know.
5. “My Beauty” (Kevin Rowland, 1999)
COME ON EILLEEN!?! Really? So this Dexy’s Midnight Runners frontman covers songs from Whitney Houston to The Monkees on this very forgettable album. Eileen was a girl… right?
4. “Let Me Touch Him” (The Minister’s Quartet, 1956?)
I hope they are talking about God.
3. Anthology (Manowar, 1997)
I wonder if this is anyone’s favorite band. Just wondering. Reminds me of Masters of the Universe.
2. At Play with the Playmates (The Playmates, 1958)
Their expressions say it all. That coupled with the album title make this a solid #2.
1. Waking and Dreaming (Orleans, 1976)
Who came up with this idea? Seriously. Who? Why? Anyway, This album contains the 70’s hit “Still the One” and with this album cover…..it sure is number 1. Seriously?
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- "It was a wick": Artists, friends, and survivors describe what it was like inside the Oakland warehouse party fire that left at least 9 dead.
- After deciding to end her request for a statewide recount in Pennsylvania, Jill Stein announced she plans to take the issue to federal court Monday.
- Thousands holding flags gathered in Cuba Saturday night to remember the life of Fidel Castro. His burial took place on Sunday.
- "Saturday Night Live" spoofed Donald Trump retweeting weird people, just like the real president-elect 📱😂
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact email@example.com to let us know.