1. This one that displays the high volume of screams a single child can produce.
2. This vine that prepares you for all the future after-school meetings you’ll have to attend.
3. This one that conveys the level of sassiness toddlers can achieve.
4. This vine that explains why you can never travel with small children.
5. This one that reminds everyone of a child’s five finger discount problem.
6. And this vine that shows you just how little a filter kids have.
7. There’s also this one that proves kids will do anything to be the center of attention.
8. And this vine (OK, instagram) reinforces the inevitable temper tantrums parents have to deal with.
9. This one displays how much you will have to change your daily activities for kids.
10. And this vine shows you just how unaware children can be.
- Oops: "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳⁉️
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲