1. It’s no longer acceptable to wear college gear everywhere you go.
2. Which also means you have to expand your color palette beyond two colors.
3. You no longer live in a joyful place where the buildings are lined in your college mascot or letters.
5. Drink specials are just not up to par with what you’re used to.
8. People are not down with the idea of waking up at 9 a.m. for an 8 p.m. football game.
9. Nor does your entire (new) town go apeshit when you win.
10. You can’t just walk into any store and expect to find your college swag.
13. That one local restaurant you loved will never constantly be within your reach again.
15. Your fridge is no longer filled with liquid gifts because you’re now a real human adult and feel obligated to have food instead of booze.
17. And you no longer have an excuse for not having your life together.
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- As a bitter civil war in Yemen shows no signs of stopping, nearly 14 million people are struggling to feed themselves every day.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰