1. An Instant Cure for the Common Cold
Can’t we just inject a shot or something that will stop all the congestion?
5. Same-Sex Marriage
We’re making progress, but this really shouldn’t even be an issue. Love is love.
7. Tangle-Free Headphones
C’mon, guys. If we invented 3-D printing, we can surely find a solution for this?
9. A Female U.S. President
Maybe 2016 has a chance.
WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO FLY BY NOW.
14. Photo Attachments in Twitter DMs
Get your shit together, Twitter.
15. A Cure for Cancer
Science is doing all they can, but let’s hope a reliable breakthrough surfaces soon.
25. Calorie-Free Food
Good question, Bill. Good. Question.
- UK chancellor George Osborne says Brexit will impact the economy but Britain faces the challenge from "a position of strength."
- What Brexit can tell us about how the U.S. presidential election is going. Note: it's not the same thing as Trump.
- Thousands flooded New York City's streets to celebrate Pride on Sunday. It was a colorful party of love and acceptance.