1. An Instant Cure for the Common Cold
Can’t we just inject a shot or something that will stop all the congestion?
5. Same-Sex Marriage
We’re making progress, but this really shouldn’t even be an issue. Love is love.
7. Tangle-Free Headphones
C’mon, guys. If we invented 3-D printing, we can surely find a solution for this?
9. A Female U.S. President
Maybe 2016 has a chance.
WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO FLY BY NOW.
14. Photo Attachments in Twitter DMs
Get your shit together, Twitter.
15. A Cure for Cancer
Science is doing all they can, but let’s hope a reliable breakthrough surfaces soon.
25. Calorie-Free Food
Good question, Bill. Good. Question.
- Donald Trump claims Google's search engine was biased in burying bad news about his rival Hillary Clinton.
- More than 100 people are reportedly injured after a commuter train crashed into a New Jersey Transit station in Hoboken on Thursday morning.
- Asos workers at the heart of its global retail empire say they're being treated like machines to deliver fast fashion.