1. An Instant Cure for the Common Cold
Can’t we just inject a shot or something that will stop all the congestion?
5. Same-Sex Marriage
We’re making progress, but this really shouldn’t even be an issue. Love is love.
7. Tangle-Free Headphones
C’mon, guys. If we invented 3-D printing, we can surely find a solution for this?
9. A Female U.S. President
Maybe 2016 has a chance.
WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO FLY BY NOW.
14. Photo Attachments in Twitter DMs
Get your shit together, Twitter.
15. A Cure for Cancer
Science is doing all they can, but let’s hope a reliable breakthrough surfaces soon.
25. Calorie-Free Food
Good question, Bill. Good. Question.
- It's Inauguration Day — Donald Trump will be sworn in as the 45th president of the United States of America at 12 p.m. ET 🇺🇸
- One of the nation's top legal groups is seeking a wide array of records from four federal agencies to challenge Trump's potential business conflicts.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- Gingers rejoice! A redhead emoji may be coming your way soon 🙌