1. An Instant Cure for the Common Cold
Can’t we just inject a shot or something that will stop all the congestion?
5. Same-Sex Marriage
We’re making progress, but this really shouldn’t even be an issue. Love is love.
7. Tangle-Free Headphones
C’mon, guys. If we invented 3-D printing, we can surely find a solution for this?
9. A Female U.S. President
Maybe 2016 has a chance.
WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO FLY BY NOW.
14. Photo Attachments in Twitter DMs
Get your shit together, Twitter.
15. A Cure for Cancer
Science is doing all they can, but let’s hope a reliable breakthrough surfaces soon.
25. Calorie-Free Food
Good question, Bill. Good. Question.
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.