1. An Instant Cure for the Common Cold
Can’t we just inject a shot or something that will stop all the congestion?
5. Same-Sex Marriage
We’re making progress, but this really shouldn’t even be an issue. Love is love.
7. Tangle-Free Headphones
C’mon, guys. If we invented 3-D printing, we can surely find a solution for this?
9. A Female U.S. President
Maybe 2016 has a chance.
WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO FLY BY NOW.
14. Photo Attachments in Twitter DMs
Get your shit together, Twitter.
15. A Cure for Cancer
Science is doing all they can, but let’s hope a reliable breakthrough surfaces soon.
25. Calorie-Free Food
Good question, Bill. Good. Question.
- Donald Trump was sworn in as the 45th president of the United States of America. 🇺🇸
- Anti-Trump protesters and police clash in Washington, DC, during the inauguration. Cars and storefronts have been vandalized, over 90 arrested.
- US officials didn't know drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán was being extradited from Mexico to the United States until the day it happened.
- And as many as eight survivors have been found after a deadly avalanche buried a hotel in Italy.