5. Enable private browsing when searching or booking flights online.
Travel sites often track visits and will increase your price based on search history. You can also clear your cache.
19. To protect wine bottles in suitcases, wrap them in Wine Skin or pool floaties.
You can buy the Wine Skin here.
25. If the back of your plane seat doesn’t have TVs, put your phone in a plastic bag and hook it to the back of the tray table (or use a barf bag).
I don’t know how well this actually works, but you might as well give it a shot. Directions for the barf bag here.
26. You can google your airline name and flight number to check the status of your flight.
For example: Google “Delta 2262” and this will pop up.
- Hillary Clinton has officially accepted the Democratic party's presidential nomination with some fiery words for Donald Trump 🇺🇸
- Four people in Florida are likely the first to contract the Zika virus from mosquitos in the US, the state's governor says.
- And do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz 💯