4. And her understanding of pop culture is truly something to appreciate.
10. And she’s basically the only character that won’t put up with her faery bullshit.
13. Pam suffers from Resting Bitch Face syndrome (RBF) and it makes her so relatable.
19. And her ability to instill fear but make people laugh at the same time is her best skill.
22. Basically, Pam is the absolute best part of True Blood.
Farewell, Pam. Never change.
The True Blood series finale airs on HBO Aug. 24 at 9/8 p.m. CT.
- Italy is today observing a national day of mourning for the victims of Wednesday's earthquake. The death toll has climbed to 284.
- Donald Trump's campaign chief Stephen Bannon said "he doesn't like Jews," according to his ex-wife.
- Federal health officials have called for nationwide testing of all blood donations for the Zika virus.