4. And her understanding of pop culture is truly something to appreciate.
10. And she’s basically the only character that won’t put up with her faery bullshit.
13. Pam suffers from Resting Bitch Face syndrome (RBF) and it makes her so relatable.
19. And her ability to instill fear but make people laugh at the same time is her best skill.
22. Basically, Pam is the absolute best part of True Blood.
Farewell, Pam. Never change.
The True Blood series finale airs on HBO Aug. 24 at 9/8 p.m. CT.
- It's time: Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump will face off tonight at 9 p.m. ET in the first of three US presidential debates.
- Dozens of children were killed after the Syrian government launched a major offensive in Aleppo over the weekend.
- Ted Cruz said Trump's list of potential Supreme Court nominees spurred his decision to endorse his former opponent.