In the Divergent film series based on Veronica Roth’s best-selling book trilogy, Shailene Woodley plays 16-year-old heroine Tris, who lives in a dystopian Chicago with a society split into five factions sectioned by personality traits. Woodley’s The Fault In Our Stars co-lead Ansel Elgort plays her brother, Caleb.
Scroll down for exclusive behind-the-scenes photos of the pair on the Divergent set!
1. Shailene hanging out on the edge of a building.
2. Ansel chatting with director Neil Burger:
3. Shai and Ansel at the Choosing Ceremony with Ashley Judd, Tony Goldwyn, and Kate Winslet:
4. Shailene filming a fear simulation:
5. Including the drowning scene:
6. The pair hanging out with the director:
7. And talking at Erudite headquarters:
8. Shai joining her new Dauntless faction:
9. And jumping onto the train that leads to Dauntless headquarters:
10. And author Veronica Roth punching Ansel in the face (allegedly):
Divergent will be available on Digital HD on July 22 and Blu-ray/DVD/VOD on August 5.
- President Trump addressed the Conservative Political Action Conference, or CPAC, where he lashed out at the media and defended his agenda.
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳