We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A two-in-one travel water bottle and dispenser so your dog can stay hydrated while out for their daily walks. It's also WAY easier than bringing a collapsible bowl since everything is in one device.
2. A portable outdoor SHOWER cap, because this is great for washing off sand on beach days, cleaning off dirt after a play date in the dog park, or spraying to help cool your dog down in the hot summer months. It fits on nearly any bottle.
3. Affordable, disposable waste bags so you can clean up after your pup when they do their private business in not-so-private places. These are 2x thicker than grocery bags and are freshly scented and feature activated baking soda to eliminate odors. It's PERFECT for long walks.
4. An incredible 💩 emoji disposable bag holder you can hook onto the walking leash for easy access when your dog accidentally goes to the bathroom on Karen's lawn. (It happens, OK??)
5. Mini freeze-dried beef liver treats that are easy to store and are high-value enough to keep your dog focused and eager to learn tricks! You can also stuff these in your pocket for rewards on quick walks or indoor training.
6. A training treat pouch you can wear on walks to easily reward your dog with positive reinforcement for good behavior! It can be used HANDS-FREE which is great for training your dog. You can clip it to your waist and use the zipper storage for your keys or phone.
7. A classic ball launcher so you can play far-distance fetch with your pup and keep them active and entertained while at the dog park. It's lightweight, made of durable plastic, and it's designed for hands-free pickup, so you don't have to touch any slobbery tennis balls (especially in the times of 2020).
8. A dog harness and saddlebag backpack in one which is lightweight and comfortable. This two-sided dog pack provides enough space for all your pup’s essentials including food, doggie bags, first aid supplies, and travel bowls. It's also reflective for visibility in the dark!
9. A reversible winter jacket for dogs that's reflective, lightweight, water resistant, and has fleece lining to keep your doggo warm and insulated on walks or hikes in the brutally cold months of the year.
10. An adorable dog scarf/snood that will keep your pup's ears, neck, and head warm and protected when the temps drop in the winter. The scarf is made of lightweight, breathable, performance fabric that is perfect for any athletic activity. The neck is also adjustable, so you can get a more custom fit for your dog, while still having access to your dog's collar.
11. A PupFlask, a 27-ounce stainless-steel water bottle with a GIANT foldable rubber flask that's great for large dogs who need lots of water and hydration after walks or play sessions in the dog park. It has minimal leaking and it's easy to throw in a bag.
12. A dog hammock car seat cover you could probably use if you're taking a drive to a hike or park. It protects half of your car seat so you can use the remaining half in case you need to store large items or use with a child car seat. The car hammock blocks your pup’s access to the front seat, keeping them safe in the backseat.
13. A collapsible bowl so you have the perfect tool if you don't have a bag to store a water bottle, but you go to the dog park with water stations! It's easy to store, travel-friendly, and convenient for the on-the-go pup! It also includes a metal carabiner to clip onto your items and the rigid bottom helps prevent spills.
14. High-value beef lung treats for training a dog that gets very distracted outside and needs more enticing items to keep them focused and alert. Seriously, dogs go bananas for these!
15. Air squeaker tennis balls to play fetch with in the park — and since they squeak, it will keep your dog even more engaged! These are heavy-duty to withstand the roughest abuse, yet the soft felt cover is gentle to dogs' teeth.
16. A portable dog paw washer you can just stick your dog's feet into and remove the excess amount of dirt from your walk. The gentle silicone bristles will help remove dirt and mud from your dog's paws and keep your house clean.
17. Reflective and waterproof dog booties your pup can wear outside to protect their paws from hot pavement, cold pavement, and rough terrain.
18. A small leash light for your dog to wear at night so you both are visible to cars, joggers, and bikers. The light is bright, water resistant, extremely durable, and even shatter-proof. It's especially good for older dogs who need a bit of help seeing their surroundings in the dark.
19. A "Do Not Pet" harness dogs can wear on walks so strangers can avoid approaching them. This is helpful for anxious dogs who are uncomfortable or aggressive with strangers, or even puppies in training who are way too distracted by attention and need to avoid greetings to focus.
20. A waterproof raincoat for your pup to wear when they have to go...even though it's pouring out. It's very lightweight and foldable, so you can bring it along with you for easy access and unexpected drizzle.
21. A hands-free dog leash with a dual-handle reflective bungee, poop bag dispenser pouch, and an adjustable waist belt for running or walking with your dog. The leash is shock-absorbing and has the perfect degree of flexibility to reduce stress from pulling and tugging.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.