6. Dealing with clients on retainer who want you to do things that aren’t included in the retainer…for free.
8. Or forgetting to do your time sheets and scrambling to add random hours and codes before submitting them.
18. Or using your sick days to recover.
21. And never being able to explain your job to friends and family.
No, it’s not really like Mad Men.
- Donald Trump on Sunday said that his comments about a problem in Sweden — were not about an event, but about a Fox News report 🇸🇪🙃
- Exactly 75 years ago today, President Franklin D. Roosevelt signed the executive order authorizing the internment of Japanese-Americans.
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat in the color of Somalia's flag 🇸🇴
- One man scammed his way through New York Fashion week by dressing up as Sisqó — and people really believed him 😩