1. James Franco, who will star as George Milton, poses with several Steinbeck books.
“OF MICE AND MENz!!!! - HAPpY B-DAY JOHN STEINBECK - from your CALiFORNIA SoN! - JIMMY - TELL ME ABOUT DEM RABBITS!!!! @miceandmenbway #miceandmenbway @penguinclassics Facebook.com/miceandmenbway”
6. Of Mice and Men previews begin March 19 and opening night is April 16.
- Rick Perry, who famously wanted to abolish the Energy Department, said at his confirmation hearing to lead the Energy Department he now rejects "recommending its elimination."
- Vladimir Putin has used KGB tactics to seize on a rift between the US and Turkey, an effort to expand Russia's influence and divide NATO.
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, defended at his confirmation hearing using offshore tax shelters, saying it was an inevitable result of current tax codes.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸