3. First of all, they post really cute pics to Instagram and write equally adorable captions.
Such as, “Luckiest guy in the world to spend last night with @therealannacamp at the Chvrches concert!”
4. They’re fancy and professional and look real good in suits.
5. Their selfie game is better than the average American.
OK, they could work on lighting but it’s still lovely.
6. Anna and Skylar know how to rock shades and they’re pretty good at posing.
7. They still hang out with the Pitch Perfect cast and probably sing karaoke together.
10. They’re thoughtful and sweet when it comes to each other’s birthdays.
Good job, Anna.
- It's the third day of the Democratic National Convention. Here's where things stand 🇺🇸
- Prosecutors have dropped remaining charges against Baltimore police officers related to the death of Freddie Gray.
- Twelve states will support Obama's transgender policies in court after other states sued to block the rules.