19. Devil’s Pool, Victoria Falls
A naturally formed pool known as the Devil’s Pool is located at Victoria Falls in southern Africa. It peers at the edge of the 355 ft waterfall and is most often visited during the months of September to December.
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰