2. When it’s eerily quiet on the line, you know the other callers are talking shit on mute.
We all do it.
3. And as soon as you get off the phone, you do this so you can chat about all the stupid stuff said on the call.
4. You see these buzzwords in emails almost every day.
7. Clients always want the logo to be BIGGER.
18. When someone is “out sick,” they’re most likely interviewing for a job.
21. And every department has its stereotypes.
26. The client ALWAYS changes their mind.
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Apple's annual sales have fallen for the first time in 15 years... but the company still makes $100M every day 🍎📉
- 🔎 Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- The first Gilmore Girls trailer is finally here and it looks like Luke and Lorelai are together 💛☕️