2. When it’s eerily quiet on the line, you know the other callers are talking shit on mute.
We all do it.
3. And as soon as you get off the phone, you do this so you can chat about all the stupid stuff said on the call.
4. You see these buzzwords in emails almost every day.
7. Clients always want the logo to be BIGGER.
18. When someone is “out sick,” they’re most likely interviewing for a job.
21. And every department has its stereotypes.
26. The client ALWAYS changes their mind.
- Hillary Clinton accepted the Democratic party's presidential nomination, and had some fiery words for Donald Trump 🇺🇸
- A federal court struck down North Carolina's voting restrictions, ruling they intentionally made it harder for black people to vote.
- Four people in Florida are likely the first to contract the Zika virus from mosquitos in the US, the state's governor says.