4. Head to the park early in the morning to avoid big crowds.
Get some sleep the night before, and make it your mission to be the first one at the park. You can also nap during the afternoon and go back later when people are getting tired and heading home.
5. Buy a rechargeable smartphone case as a backup plan.
As much as we don’t like to admit it, we humans are compelled to be on the phone all day, every day. Texting, taking pictures, and updating Facebook drains your battery. A rechargeable case will come in handy for several occasions!
Buy it here.
7. Walk the park backward so you can skip the long, crowded lines.
At Islands of Adventure, everyone’s instinct is to walk left toward the Hulk. But if you head toward Seuss Landing first, the lines will be much less crowded. Note the direction people tend to follow and head the opposite way.
14. For Universal: Stay at an on-site hotel.
If you find some good deals, try to stay at Hard Rock, Portofino, or Royal Pacific. Your room key doubles as a fast pass and offers early entrance to the parks. You can also take a water taxi from the resorts, saving you the woes of parking at the garage.
15. For Universal: If you have a child with you, ask about Baby Swap.
This is for the parents who would like to go on rides, but can’t bring their children due to height requirements and such. While one parent stays with the baby, the other parent can go on the ride, and then they switch. Win-win!
- Pro-EU Macron and far-right Le Pen have topped France's 1st round for president. They face off in 2 weeks 🇫🇷
- After days of deadly riots, Venezuela's president threatened protesters in a bizarre video — while playing catch.
- A recent report found that 6 of the largest soft drinks companies, excluding Coca-Cola, use a combined average of just 6.6% recycled plastic.
- A fan of K-Pop group BTS reimagined the 7-members within the world of Harry Potter and it's magical ✨