1. Bring ziplock bags to protect your cell phone from water rides.
2. Take a picture of your parking spot on your digital camera or cell phone.
3. Pack a poncho in your bag.
4. Head to the park early in the morning to avoid big crowds.
5. Buy a rechargeable smartphone case as a backup plan.
6. Purchase tickets online.
7. Walk the park backward so you can skip the long, crowded lines.
8. If you have children with you, write your phone number on their wrist.
This will help if your child wanders off. You can also write your phone number in the tongue of their shoes.