February 28, 2013: A truck carrying 42,000 pounds of Heinz ketchup crashed in Reno, spilling the ketchup all over the highway. Snow plows were used to clean up the accident.
January 22, 2013: A tunnel in Norway closed down for multiple days when the 59,000 pounds of brown cheese it was carrying burst into flames.
January 22, 2013: A truck full of raspberry purée flipped over in Portland. The purée was going to be used to make yogurt.
October 16, 2012: A truck carrying 52,000 pounds of cranberries split open in Wisconsin.
5. Budweiser in Frederick-Montgomery County, Maryland
July 26, 2012: Between 50,000 and 77,000 pounds of Budweiser spilled on the interstate in truck accident.
July 12, 2012: 24 tons of sardines were spilled on a road in Poland when the driver forgot to close the back door to his truck.
July 9, 2012: A truck crash spilled 49, 000 pounds of watermelon on the road in Chicago.
June 7, 2012: Maple syrup spilled all over the highway when the driver of the truck hit Butermilk pike overpass in Ohio. Mm hmm, Buttermilk pike overpass.
February 5, 2012: A flatbed truck carrying tomato paste spilled its goods on a highway in California. Shovels and street sweepers were used to clean up the bloody looking mess.
May 15, 2012: 96,000 servings of yogurt were lost in a truck accident.
December 23, 2011: A trailer carrying 40,000 pounds of Edy’s Ice Cream tipped over in Fort Wayne, Indiana. The flavors included vanilla and caramel praline crunch.
February 17, 2009: A truck accident near Salt Lake City spilled 40,000 pounds of hamburger patties.
October 13, 2011: A truck carrying 20 tons of frozen baked goods and bratwurst spilled its cargo in an accident.
November 30, 2006: Thousands of bags of Doritos washed up in the Outer Banks of North Carolina when a ship lost one of its cargo containers. They were apparently still good due to their air tight packaging.
- Mahershala Ali won Best Supporting Actor for his role in "Moonlight." He's the first Muslim actor to win an Oscar 🏆👏
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲