3. Getting on the train and realizing you left your book at home.
9. Finding out you were carrying your book in the same bag as a leaky water bottle.
10. Accidentally dropping your book in the bath or pool or whatever body of water you were lounging and reading in.
14. Realizing your fave is finally falling to pieces because you’ve read it about 30 times.
15. Getting to a cliffhanger right as your work break is ending or your stop is coming up.
20. Spilling food or drink on the page.
- At least 9 are dead and 25 missing after a warehouse party fire in Oakland, CA. Dozens of fatalities are feared.
- Donald Trump broke with decades of US policy by speaking with the president of Taiwan Friday, a move that could anger China.
- BuzzFeed News analyzed all the links in Donald Trump's tweets to determine where the president-elect gets his news 📰❗️
- "I'm 21 so you can have it back!" This 23-year-old got her lost ID back in the mail, along with a hilarious thank you note 💌😂