3. Getting on the train and realizing you left your book at home.
9. Finding out you were carrying your book in the same bag as a leaky water bottle.
10. Accidentally dropping your book in the bath or pool or whatever body of water you were lounging and reading in.
14. Realizing your fave is finally falling to pieces because you’ve read it about 30 times.
15. Getting to a cliffhanger right as your work break is ending or your stop is coming up.
20. Spilling food or drink on the page.
- Ivanka Trump is moving from her informal role as first daughter to a formal job within the White House as the president's assistant.
- Lyft has started testing a shuttle service in San Francisco and Chicago.
- Let the Brexit countdown begin: Prime Minister Theresa May has invoked Article 50. Britain is set to leave the EU by 2019.
- The first official trailer for the latest adaptation of Stephen King's iconic novel "It" has dropped, and it's the creepiest thing you'll see all year.