3. Getting on the train and realizing you left your book at home.
9. Finding out you were carrying your book in the same bag as a leaky water bottle.
10. Accidentally dropping your book in the bath or pool or whatever body of water you were lounging and reading in.
14. Realizing your fave is finally falling to pieces because you’ve read it about 30 times.
15. Getting to a cliffhanger right as your work break is ending or your stop is coming up.
20. Spilling food or drink on the page.
- Republican members of Congress face angry town halls flooded with voters opposing the repeal of Obamacare and other parts of the Trump agenda.
- Education Secretary Betsy DeVos defended the Trump administration rescinding transgender protections, despite reports she opposed the effort.
- Indiana police released audio in the case two teens found dead in the woods — a voice captured on one of their phones saying "down the hill."
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.