1. Maori, New Zealand (c. 1900)
2. Edith Burchett; London, Great Britain (c. 1920)
3. Ron Ackers at work; Bristol, Great Britain (1950s)
4. Pamela Nash tattooed by Les Skuse; Bristol, Great Britain (1950s)
5. Cindy Ray in her studio; Ivanhoe, Australia (1960s)
6. Cindy Ray; Ivanhoe, Australia (1960s)
7. Les Skuse in his studio; Bristol, Great Britain (1960s)
8. Artist Unknown (1970s)
9. Tattoo by Horiwaka; Tokyo, Japan
10. Tattoo by Petalo Suluepe; Samoa (1990s)
11. Tattoo master Roal Nuii; Moorea, Tahiti (1995)
12. Tattoo master Tavita; Moorea, Tahiti (1995)
13. Tattoo by Horiwaka; Tokyo, Japan
14. Tattoo by Dave Lum; Salem, Oregon
The new edition of 1000 Tattoos, published by TASCHEN, is out now.
- Donald Trump said that his comments about Sweden were referring to a Fox News segment, not an actual incident in the country 🇸🇪🙃
- Senator Ron Wyden will soon introduce legislation requiring warrants before phones can be searched at the US border.
- The CEO of Uber is investigating sexism and sexual harassment claims after a former employee said her reports were ignored.
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat and the exchange was ~confusing~.