11. Colored Topaz and Sterling Silver Ring, $495
An off-center setting for the off-center gal. This one is “inspired by UFOs and all things extraterrestrial” (COOL) and the stone is meant to look like it’s hovering over the band.
By Delfina Delettrez, from Opening Ceremony
16. Vintage Victorian Onyx Crest Ring, $850
Another bold Onyx choice, this time bigger and with more history — the crest ring is from the Victorian era.
From Trumpet & Horn
19. 14K Gold and Amethyst Rosa Ring, $950
Rough cut and rugged, this ring is very real.
- Fake news fools most Americans who read it—and Facebook is a major source, a BuzzFeed News survey has found 📰❌
- A refrigerator is being eyed as the possible origin of the fire at an Oakland warehouse party that killed 36 people, a law enforcement official said.
- Some talking dolls might be sharing kids' personal info with a company that contracts with the US Army 👭📡
- An adorable 3-year-old boy proudly covered his kitchen with carrots in the greatest carrot heist of all time 😂👏