11. Colored Topaz and Sterling Silver Ring, $495
An off-center setting for the off-center gal. This one is “inspired by UFOs and all things extraterrestrial” (COOL) and the stone is meant to look like it’s hovering over the band.
By Delfina Delettrez, from Opening Ceremony
16. Vintage Victorian Onyx Crest Ring, $850
Another bold Onyx choice, this time bigger and with more history — the crest ring is from the Victorian era.
From Trumpet & Horn
19. 14K Gold and Amethyst Rosa Ring, $950
Rough cut and rugged, this ring is very real.
- Democratic National Committee Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz will step down at the end of the party's convention amid an email controversy.
- Russia won't be banned from the Rio Olympics but its athletes need to pass new anti-doping tests to compete, the IOC ruled.
- Chris Froome has won the Tour de France. He's the first Brit to win the cycling race three times 🚴