6. When people warn you that you’ll “spoil your appetite,” you can see right through that nonsense.
Classic Seinfeld lifehack.
15. Seriously, you don’t get why certain conversation topics are “appetite spoilers.” What’s an appetite spoiler?
I mean, what does poop have to do with my ability to eat this sandwich? Other than, you know, the fact that all bodily functions are connected. So really, by not wanting to discuss poop, you’re hiding from the truth.
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- At least 59 people were killed in an overnight militant attack at a police center in Quetta, Pakistani officials say.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏