6. When people warn you that you’ll “spoil your appetite,” you can see right through that nonsense.
Classic Seinfeld lifehack.
15. Seriously, you don’t get why certain conversation topics are “appetite spoilers.” What’s an appetite spoiler?
I mean, what does poop have to do with my ability to eat this sandwich? Other than, you know, the fact that all bodily functions are connected. So really, by not wanting to discuss poop, you’re hiding from the truth.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign manager accused Russia of backing a leak of Democratic party emails to secretly help Trump's presidential chances.
- Russia won't be banned from the Rio Olympics but its athletes need to pass new anti-doping tests to compete, the IOC ruled.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.