6. When people warn you that you’ll “spoil your appetite,” you can see right through that nonsense.
Classic Seinfeld lifehack.
15. Seriously, you don’t get why certain conversation topics are “appetite spoilers.” What’s an appetite spoiler?
I mean, what does poop have to do with my ability to eat this sandwich? Other than, you know, the fact that all bodily functions are connected. So really, by not wanting to discuss poop, you’re hiding from the truth.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.
- Hillary Clinton made her debut with VP pick Tim Kaine, who dipped into Spanish and spoke on support for immigration reform and gun control.
- The gunman who killed at least 10 people at a Munich, Germany mall was an 18-year-old "obsessed" with mass shootings, police said.