6. It rains. She wears a practical pink slicker because nothing compliments protective headgear like brightly colored clothing to increase your visibility.
And those glasses. Think how much they must protect her eyes from wind.
7. When the International Cycling Union first proposed mandating helmets for professional cyclists in 1991, the proposal was met with fierce opposition! Some people don’t see how sexy safety is.
Helmets have been required for professional cyclists since 2003.
- DNC Day 3: President Obama dropped the mic with "Don't boo, vote," and vice presidential nominee Tim Kaine reminded people of their dads 👴
- French prosecutors have identified the second suspect in the priest killing in Normandy as 19-year-old Abdel Malik Petitjean.
- The U.S. Justice Department backed Obama's transgender policies in court after Texas and other states sued to block the rules.