6. It rains. She wears a practical pink slicker because nothing compliments protective headgear like brightly colored clothing to increase your visibility.
And those glasses. Think how much they must protect her eyes from wind.
7. When the International Cycling Union first proposed mandating helmets for professional cyclists in 1991, the proposal was met with fierce opposition! Some people don’t see how sexy safety is.
Helmets have been required for professional cyclists since 2003.
- Trump's supporters are just as frustrated as he is about not getting things done — and they're blaming everyone but Trump.
- The National Enquirer tabloid is growing by speaking to an audience ignored by mainstream media and backing Trump.
- Furniture stores are being reshaped by a simple fact: many young people simply aren't in the market for their stuff anymore ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- Model Bella Hadid, who promoted Fyre Festival on her social media, spoke out about the chaos and apologized to ticket holders.