1. So it turns out Cole Sprouse of The Suite Life of Zack & Cody tweeted this yesterday.
3. Cole Sprouse, who clearly hadn’t done as much research as a thorough scholar would have, got schooled by Hannah Montana actress Emily Osment.
Talk about peer review. He also got classily called out by Ashley Tisdale.
Please note that Jason Dolley of Cory in the House was earning a philosophy degree as of 2010, their own co-star Brenda Song started earning college credits after she got her high school diploma at 16, and Jason Earles of Hannah Montana graduated from Rocky Mountain College, and these are just the Disney stars who were on shows that premiered between 2005 (when The Suite Life premiered) and 2009.
Mr. Sprouse, it’s hard to defend such a broad claim. That’s a valuable lesson to learn as you advance in academia.
Don’t be a snoot. And if you’re going to be a snoot and claim that you and your brother are the only two Disney leads to attend university, DO YOUR HOMEWORK FIRST.
- Rick Perry, who famously wanted to abolish the Energy Department, said at his confirmation hearing to lead the Energy Department he now rejects "recommending its elimination."
- Vladimir Putin has used KGB tactics to seize on a rift between the US and Turkey, an effort to expand Russia's influence and divide NATO.
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, defended at his confirmation hearing using offshore tax shelters, saying it was an inevitable result of current tax codes.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸