1. The men around her put her dress before all else, as one does for their queen.
2. The drama of her kimonos is pure poetry, IMO.
Case in point: This swishy UNIF Kimono sold out immediately, because look at it.
Can I borrow it please? I mean.
3. And Demi wearing a suit and tie makes me feel all the feelings.
*Opens up the dictionary:* This is the picture next to “Goddess.”
4. SEQUIN VARSITY JACKET.
This is a combination of two very good things, becoming a greater thing, on the greatest thing.
6. And her selfies somehow look like Brandy Melville campaigns. (Make this happen in 2015, Brandy Melville.)
*whispers* Give me those shoes and nobody has to get hurt.
7. Meet Demi, the Warrior Princess.
8. Even among the peons, she maintains an inner glow that is probably the clouds of the Heavens, condensed into makeup setting spray.
Like, she could be wearing a trash bag and still radiate light.
9. Her blazer game is on lock.
10. And so is her red carpet game.
I wish I was that red carpet, tbh.
11. This Kenzo jacket she wore in London haunts my dreams.
London is calling, yeah sure, but that blazer is screaming in my ears for me to take it home.
12. <3____<3 Demi in Prada in Paris <3_____<3
13. Her hair in Allure makes me wanna shave half my head and go to town with the hairspray.
- Top Democrats are demanding House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes remove himself from the investigation into Russian interference in the election.
- President Trump will sign an executive order on Tuesday stopping the EPA's plan to limit power plants burning coal.
- The mayor of London has urged politicians in the European Union not to "punish" Britain for the decision to leave the European Union, stating a "bad Brexit" would hurt the EU too.
- Samsung announced plans to refurbish and sell some of the 4.3 million explosive Galaxy Note7 phones it recalled last year📱🔥