1. The Evidence
2. Exhibit B: High Fashion
3. Exhibit C: Cheek Chewing
4. Exhibit D: Glasses
5. Exhibit E: Bigger Glasses
6. Exhibit F: Jean Jackets
- UK voters sent a massive shock through the world, overturning 40 years of British EU membership.
- EU leaders gathered for talks and agreed they want Britain to leave "as soon as possible."
- Scottish leader Nicola Sturgeon says a second independence referendum for Scotland is "highly likely."
- Prime Minister David Cameron says he will resign by October.