1. November 1st rolls around, and you're like, "I'll be cool, but I've been celebrating since July."
2. While other people are annoyed that stores put up their Christmas decorations, you couldn't be happier.
3. You've celebrated "Christmas in July" before, and felt unashamed.
4. You quote Elf throughout the year, but even more during November and December, when it's ~acceptable~.
5. Sure you love Thanksgiving, but let's be honest — you'd rather break out that Christmas music.
6. You've been known to listen to Christmas music and watch Christmas-themed movies all year long.
7. You hype yourself up so much for Christmas Eve and Day that by the time December 26th comes around, you're depressed.
8. You're always prepared to talk about your favorite holiday. ALWAYS.
9. And you've already bought and wrapped Christmas gifts long before Halloween season has begun.
10. People always question your excitement level when the topic of ~The Holidays~ comes up.
11. Whenever you see the colors green and red together, you automatically think: CHRISTMAS!!!!!
12. Whenever you hear your favorite Christmas song, you're automatically transported to your happy place of snow and reindeer.
13. You know the official holiday season has begun once you've gotten a Starbucks drink in a red holiday cup.
14. You've become a pro at both Black Friday shopping, and last-minute Christmas shopping, if necessary.
15. You stock up on Christmas scented candles like they're never going to make them again.
16. You have at least one ugly Christmas sweater that you unapologetically wear throughout the holiday season.
17. You have Christmas lights hanging in your room all year long.
18. Whenever you hear a Christmas song, you instantly transform into a Grammy award-winning singer.
19. There's an art to decorating a Christmas tree, and you've mastered it.
20. And when you finally get your Christmas tree up, it's like opening the doors to Heaven.
21. You have a holiday playlist that you'll break out any chance you get.
22. Getting kissed underneath mistletoe is on your bucket list.
23. You're forever craving Christmas cookies.
24. You feel like jumping for joy once you see someone dressed as Santa.
25. ABC Family's "25 Days of Christmas" is your personal drug.
26. And you can't understand how people can restrain their holiday spirit to only the month of December.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!