1. She wasn't afraid to hide her emotions.
2. She knew what she wanted.
3. She was confused, and we could relate to her.
4. She strived for honesty.
5. Except when it came to telling Arnold her true feelings.
6. She was a feminist.
7. She had a way with words.
8. She was a creative person.
9. She believed in "practice makes perfect," even if it was with a gum sculpture.
10. She refused to put up with other's stupidity.
11. She wasn't afraid to show tough love.
12. She understood the struggles women go through.
13. Although her makeover was terrifying.
14. She knew to always ask for the money first.
15. She refused to settle for anything but the best and grew impatient quickly.
16. No one could come between her and her food.
17. She could throw a mean punch.
18. She knew how to handle business ventures.
19. She accepted her flaws.
20. She embraced her weird side.
21. As well as her weird habits:
22. She knew how to handle herself in any situation.
23. She had enough confidence to spare.
24. No one messed with Helga Pataki.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!