1. Your hands will be covered in dry ice cream, and you kind of just have to accept it.
2. There's always one flavor that's awful to scoop, and you hate every single customer who orders it.
3. You will judge anyone who gets ice cream when it's raining or cold outside.
4. And the same judgment goes for the people that arrive at the shop way before you open, because they're THAT desperate for ice cream.
5. You can't understand how anyone can finish a large cup of ice cream.
6. Customers never come one at a time. It's always giant groups arriving at the same time.
7. You've had more than one milkshake explode on you.
8. Speciality sundaes will be the death of you.
9. You say the phrase, "Would you like that in a cone or dish?" in your sleep.
10. There is nothing more disgusting than cleaning out old, goopy ice cream tubs at closing.
11. There's always one customer who orders something, and then insists that you got their order wrong and you have to give them something else.
12. You have one arm that is definitely stronger than the other, thanks to constant scooping.
13. And after scooping so much ice cream, your hand actually begins to cramp up.
14. You feel like you die a little more inside every time you have to work a long shift.
15. There will always be that one customer that asks what ice cream flavors you have, and you have to politely direct them to the sign next in front of their damn face.
16. You mentally curse out any customer who wants several free samples.
17. And every time you have a complicated order you chant over and over to yourself, "do it for the tips."
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!