5. He was never willing to put up with any crap.
Whether that included stealing from the register, burning down any local business that refused to go along with your racketeering scheme, or breaking beer bottles over each other’s heads at the Double Deuce.
24. His career even spawned this beautiful tribute.
Starring Channing Tatum and Charlyne Yi. One month Swayze’s eating Jujubes to keep alive, the next he’s got ladies stuffing diamonds in his pockets.
25. And this one.
Starring Reno 911 and Human Giant.
27. Yes, this happened on numerous occasions.
Sometimes, Otis Redding is all you need to get the job (of romance) done.
- It's time: Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump will face off tonight at 9 p.m. ET in the first of three US presidential debates.
- Inside the final days of the FARC, Colombia's 50-year-old rebel group, which is on the verge of signing a peace treaty with the government.
- Golf legend Arnold Palmer has died at 87. Known as "The King," his unusual style and charisma changed the game.