1. Cold Process Vegan Soap
It looks like cake! I swear. link.
2. London Lemon Curd
Looks like it could be some poppy seed cake or something like that. link.
3. French Milled Vanilla and Roses
4. Heirloom Tomato
Looks like candy to me. link.
5. Strawberry Swirl
Mmmm cotton candy. link.
6. Lemongrass Sage
7. Oatmeal and Honey
Oat bar. I think they sell these at Starbucks. link.
8. Lemon Parfait
Are you sure this isn’t actually some form of dessert? link.
9. Japanese Cherry Blossom
Ice cream bars! link. All soaps on this list are for sale on Etsy, someone should buy them and tell me how they taste. Writing this has also made me uncomfortably hungry.
- Pro-EU Macron and far-right Le Pen have topped France's 1st round for president. They face off in 2 weeks 🇫🇷
- After days of deadly riots, Venezuela's president threatened protesters in a bizarre video — while playing catch.
- A recent report found that 6 of the largest soft drinks companies, excluding Coca-Cola, use a combined average of just 6.6% recycled plastic.
- A fan of K-Pop group BTS reimagined the 7-members within the world of Harry Potter and it's magical ✨
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.