1. Cold Process Vegan Soap
It looks like cake! I swear. link.
2. London Lemon Curd
Looks like it could be some poppy seed cake or something like that. link.
3. French Milled Vanilla and Roses
4. Heirloom Tomato
Looks like candy to me. link.
5. Strawberry Swirl
Mmmm cotton candy. link.
6. Lemongrass Sage
7. Oatmeal and Honey
Oat bar. I think they sell these at Starbucks. link.
8. Lemon Parfait
Are you sure this isn’t actually some form of dessert? link.
9. Japanese Cherry Blossom
Ice cream bars! link. All soaps on this list are for sale on Etsy, someone should buy them and tell me how they taste. Writing this has also made me uncomfortably hungry.
- President Trump laid out an ambitious agenda in his speech to Congress, but Republicans are still divided on how to pass that agenda.
- The FBI is investigating if bomb threats against Jewish centers came from an internet "troll" and are profiling a lone, young, tech-savvy person.
- Facebook is using artificial intelligence for suicide prevention, scanning feeds for signs of people at risk of self-harm, then offering resources for help.
- Uber's CEO said he's "seeking leadership help" after dash-cam footage was published of him aggressively arguing with a company driver 😳
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.