1. Cold Process Vegan Soap
It looks like cake! I swear. link.
2. London Lemon Curd
Looks like it could be some poppy seed cake or something like that. link.
3. French Milled Vanilla and Roses
4. Heirloom Tomato
Looks like candy to me. link.
5. Strawberry Swirl
Mmmm cotton candy. link.
6. Lemongrass Sage
7. Oatmeal and Honey
Oat bar. I think they sell these at Starbucks. link.
8. Lemon Parfait
Are you sure this isn’t actually some form of dessert? link.
9. Japanese Cherry Blossom
Ice cream bars! link. All soaps on this list are for sale on Etsy, someone should buy them and tell me how they taste. Writing this has also made me uncomfortably hungry.
- Trump's supporters are just as frustrated as he is about not getting things done — and they're blaming everyone but Trump.
- Thousands of people hit the streets on Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Lyme disease patients are feeling neglected by traditional science and turning to the internet to conduct a study of their own. Critics are worried.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact email@example.com to let us know.