2. Double tongue is not a dirty word but does require a lot of effort to do.
And no one will ever forget “blow harder.”
10. You’re not grossed out by people spitting in public because you remember when you used to empty out your spit valve.
It really makes you wonder how much spit must be across all carpeted floors of band rooms.
11. You immediately judge percussionists because they never kept rhythm and failed to keep their sound quiet.
While they were usually the most attractive person in the band, it still doesn’t change all the times you’ve had to say “softer!”
14. You have fond memories of playing the recorder.
Everyone has to start somewhere.
16. You know that playing a fun classic song will ease the pain on enemy turf during a game.
Playing the Star Wars tune brings people together like no other.
18. You’ve mastered the ability to ride a bus for hours without ever getting car sick.
Ditto on also being able to change on a moving bus and entertaining yourself for hours on end.
20. Your poker face game is the best because of all the times you used to lie about practicing.
No one can tell a better lie than you.
21. And if you played the sousaphone, tuba, or any other heavy instrument, you hurt in places you never knew existed.
You and your chiropractor became such good friends, since you were there weekly.
- The men who attacked Istanbul's main airport on Tuesday, killing 44 people, were from Russia, Uzbekistan, and Kyrgyzstan.
- Adnan Syed, whose murder conviction was a subject of the "Serial" podcast, is getting a new trial.
- Tesla's Autopilot system is under investigation after it was linked to the first known self-driving car death in the U.S.