1. You used to own a tin whistle.
2. You know who Daniel O'Donnell is.
3. You been given a souvenir from Lourdes.
4. You did Irish dancing, or were an altar server, when you were a kid.
5. Someone has lit a candle or had a mass said for you.
6. You can swear in Gaelic.
7. And while swearing's fine, you've had it if you blaspheme.
8. You've had holy water thrown on you before an exam.
9. The mums in your family wore these earrings.
10. You've been threatened with this.
11. Potato cakes, colcannon, boxty, Irish stew, and bacon, cabbage and mash were always on the menu growing up.
12. No matter how old you are, you have to miss-call your mum when you're home safe or she'll freak out.
13. You've been told to "whisht" when your mum's programme is on.
14. And you've definitely made a "holy show" of yourself before.
15. You don't tan, you "glow".
16. Sex education was completely glossed over.
17. You can't resist a drop of The Good Stuff.
18. You'd give your left arm for a bar of Carmello, Tiffin or Mint Crisp.
19. You're not great at taking compliments.
20. This is hung on your wall.
21. You're not one for sugar-coating the truth.
22. You have Irish family in the US and Canada.
23. Your grandparents had a light up Jesus picture in the house.
24. You know someone who entered The Rose of Tralee contest.
25. When you hear "Jesus, Mary & Joseph!" you know you're in trouble.
26. You've felt the struggle of Lent.
27. But more than anything, you're really proud of your heritage.
Correction: In a previous version of this post, the tin whistle was misidentified as a penny whistle.