1. You don't understand current trends.
2. Fashion magazines aren't really your thing.
3. No one ever asks to raid your closet.
4. Trying a new hairstyle or makeup idea usually ends miserably for you.
5. When you have to shop for something important, you need more help than the average person.
6. No one asks you for fashion advice, even when they're desperate.
7. Your friends have jokingly said they'd nominate you for "What Not To Wear".
8. People you don't even know try to give you advice.
9. You don't even recognize when you're making a fashion faux pas.
10. Formal attire is foreign to you.
11. You wouldn't know what to say if someone asked you to "describe your style".
12. You don't understand paying a lot of money for any accessory.
13. You barely spend any time picking out what you're going to wear.
14. You're surprised when people compliment your outfit.
15. Shopping is in your top 3 LEAST favorite activities.
16. You have a hard time knowing if something matches or not.
17. People you consider to be unfashionable have made comments about your clothes.
18. You usually try out new trends years after they're introduced.
19. And most of all, you question your own fashion choices.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!