1. Rebel Wilson and Matt Lucas became roommates in real life.
2. Kristen Wiig and Chris O'Dowd bonded over several rounds of "Would you rather?" while on set.
3. The scene where all the ladies meet at the engagement party is mostly improvised.
4. Jon Hamm is not listed in the film's credits.
5. The film wasn't originally supposed to be about a wedding.
6. Any Vegas scenes were removed from the film because of The Hangover.
7. Chris O'Dowd's character was originally supposed to have an American accent.
8. The engagement party scene was inspired by an actual experience had by co-writer Annie Mumolo.
9. Melissa McCarthy and Ben Falcone are married in real life.
10. Bridesmaids was Jill Clayburgh's last film.
11. Rose Byrne had to learn Thai for her engagement party speech.
12. The engagement party scene was filmed at the location used as Wayne Manor in the Batman television series.
13. The teenager who gets Annie fired is played by Peter Frampton's daughter.
14. Melissa McCarthy says she based her character on Guy Fieri.
15. Jon Hamm used to be a high school drama teacher.
16. The exterior of Ted's house is the same one used to show Kelly Taylor's house in Beverly Hills, 90210.
17. Kristen Wiig and Annie Mumolo said writing the script took "several years."
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!