1. People who suddenly stop or dawdle in the middle of a busy street because why the fuck not.
2. People who listen to music on their headphones so loudly that they might as well just carry a boombox with them.
3. People who talk on the phone while paying at the till or ordering food, completely disregarding the person who's serving them.
4. People who text while walking, expecting others to part to the sides in front of them like the Red Sea.
5. People who spend the whole concert filming the show on their phone instead of actually enjoying it.
6. People who eat with their mouth open.
7. People who smack their lips.
8. People who claim to be vegetarian, except for bacon.
9. People who make sure everyone around them is aware they don't own a TV (but secretly watch Netflix all the time).
10. People whose dating profiles focus on describing the sort of people who should NOT contact them.
11. People who are inexplicably still into Myspace.
12. People who subtweet.
13. People who autoplay music on their blogs or websites and think everyone wants to listen to this particular postmodern soft grunge song they happen to like.
14. People who like their own Facebook posts.
15. People who talk about themselves in third person on social media.
16. People who constantly post pictures of them being physically active, indirectly mocking your Jabba the Hutt lifestyle.
17. People who share nothing else on Facebook but pictures of their child(ren).
18. People in public spaces with naughty, crying offspring.
19. People who don't hold the lift but give you the death stare of satisfaction as the doors are closing.
20. People who park in ridiculous places.
21. People who are so desperate to get in or out of a bus or train that they constantly nudge you to let you know you need to go faster.
22. People who crave human contact so much they have to sit next to you on the bus or train even though there are other seats available.
23. People who manspread with no shame whatsoever.
24. Strangers who start a conversation with you while on a bus/train/etc.
25. People who insist on talking to you when you have your headphones on.
26. People who have a cup of coffee or tea with them during rush hours on the public transport.
27. People who eat smelly fast food on the public transport.
28. People who don't keep to the right on escalators.
29. People who walk slowly.
30. People who walk slowly and on the wrong side of the pavement.
31. People who don't know the difference between "they", "their", and "they're".
32. People who don't know the difference between "it's" and "its", but are deeply convinced "its'" is a thing.
33. People who say "expresso" instead of "espresso".
34. People who put spaces in front of punctuation marks .
35. Ppl who still txt u like dis b yr 2000.
36. People who don't appreciate queuing etiquette.
37. People who try to imitate accents but fail miserably.
38. People who try to imitate accents, fail miserably, but still feel the need to continue doing it.
39. People who take a photo of the screen instead of screengrabbing it.
40. People who can't point out something on your computer screen without actually touching it.
41. People who wipe their hands off on their trousers after shaking your hand.
42. People who take both of your armrests in the cinema.
43. People who leave an empty space between themselves and their buddy when at the cinema.
44. People who constantly check their phone in the cinema, blinding you bit by bit with their phone screen.
45. People who constantly check their phone while talking to you, avoiding eye contact.
46. People with limp handshakes.
47. People who think United Kingdom = England.
48. People who constantly touch you when talking to you, completely disregarding your personal space.
49. People who, at all costs, avoid buying their round of drinks by going home just before it's their turn to hit the bar.
50. People who can't be arsed to throw their litter in the bin so they drop it on the ground...three metres away from a bin.
51. And finally, people who sniff constantly instead of blowing their nose.