We asked the BuzzFeed Community to share the worst Christmas gifts they've ever gotten. Here are the hilarious results.
1. "One year, I got a purse made out of a dead frog."
2. "When I was 12, my grandma gave me a statue of a fertility elephant so that I would be 'fertile for the future.'"
3. "My parents gave my brother and me rakes."
4. "My aunt got me musical Christmas underwear. You had to push a button to make songs play out of your crotch."
5. "Festive rice, because that's a real thing."
6. "An ironing board cover. I was eight. Thanks, Grandma."
7. "I was 11 years old and my dad’s girlfriend gave me a Ouija board."
8. "My parents gave me a book about how to find my 'soulmate.' I had been dating my now husband for four years."
9. "My grandma got my sister and me matching lingerie sets. It was so awkward."
10. "One year, I got a damn dictionary."
11. "I got a frying pan. I was eight."
12. "When I was eight years old, my grandma gave me sheets. She said I got too many toys and I probably needed sheets more."
13. "My father gave my husband and me the joint gift of a Victoria’s Secret gift card, to 'keep the spark alive.'"
14. "In elementary school, my classmate gave me a potpourri-scented refrigerator magnet."
—Lisa Heck, Facebook
15. "A fake fish — as in, a bowl with a battery-powered fish in it."
—Ella Esther Bourisseau, Facebook
16. "An actual stocking full of coal."
—Krystal Wantabe, Facebook
17. "My uncle gave me a shirt of a chihuahua sitting on the toilet — a late souvenir from his trip to Mexico."
—Tammy Villano, Facebook