5. 10 Feet Single By Stella Dallas — Brooklyn, New York
If you judge a thrift store on how good the shoes are, this one always has tons of great options, plus accessories, home goods, and literally anything else you can think of.
—Candice Russell, Facebook
7. Acorn Apparel — Louisville, Kentucky
This store has a lot of quirky records, little pieces of home decor, and of course colorful apparel! It’s run by a great group of women who personally pick out what items to sell in their shop. They also sell accessories made by local artists.
—Isabelle Elwood, Facebook
8. Unclaimed Baggage Center — Scottsboro, Alabama
It’s pretty much exactly what the title says: Luggage and baggage that have been unclaimed at airports end up here and there’s everything from clothes, to electronics, to sporting equipment. You really don’t know what you’re going to find.
—Kimberly Martin, Facebook
10. Monk Vintage — Multiple locations in New York City
It tends to be a bit pricier, but has been praised for having a better selection than most of the chain thrift shops in the area.
—Jacqueline Kline, Facebook
Note: Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. Yesterday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Tom Perez has been named chair of the Democratic National Committee. He was Obama's Labor Secretary.
- Churches across the US are prepping an underground railroad system for immigrants who fear deportation under Trump.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, who fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱