Note: Not all products were submitted by Community members.
You’ll love it if: You want to try new positions, but you have a hard time getting comfortable in those new positions. It even has handles to hold yourself in place.
You’ll love it if: You hate the “strap” part of “strap-on.” You ~can~ connect it to a harness, if you’d like, though!
You’ll love it if: You just want sex to last longer.
You’ll love it if: You usually have a difficult time getting ~aroused~. The gel makes your vagina more sensitive and makes any touch feel more intense.
—Beatrice Jane, Facebook
11. Coconut Oil
You’ll love it if: You’re not really into using brand-name lube. It’s edible, relatively inexpensive, and doesn’t get sticky like lube can.
13. Vaginal Dilators
You’ll love it if: You tend to feel pain during sex because of a shortened or overly tight vaginal muscles. Use ‘em for five to 15 minutes a day.
—Elaine Jeanne, Facebook
You’ll love it if: You’re a dude who wants even more out of your orgasms. Their slogan is, “The most powerful orgasm known to man.”
You’ll love it if: You want a strap-on that you’ll enjoy even more — just in case you didn’t think that was possible.
17. And Adam & Eve Rabbit Couples Ring
You’ll love it if: You love sex toys that both of you can enjoy at the same time. It has dual vibrating areas — the ring itself, and a circular piece that will stimulate your partner. Sweet.
—Mallory Marie, Facebook
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- The White House blocked several media ooutlets it's been critical of, including BuzzFeed, from a closed-door briefing by Press Secretary Sean Spicer.
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.